Friday, March 27, 2015

About me

Hello, people! I'm Abigail, but call me Abby. I was born in 2001, and I'm from Ontario. I have amazing parents, a twin sister, and an older brother. There is also all of my cousins, aunts, and uncles, but there are a bunch of them and it would take too long to write. My best friends are Angel and Jewels. 

  Okay, now my likes and dislikes (I'll try to make it a bit more interesting). Sooo, basically I like animals, dogs especially. Music, reading, watching movies, and I just realized that I have a lot of stuff I like. I dislike poisonous things, vegetables (who needs them), and something else that I forgot (I think it was homework or something to do with school). There's a lot of other thing, but listing them all would make this much more boring than it already is.

  I need to write more, sooo, I absolutely love Doctor Who! My favourite doctor is the tenth doctor because he's so energetic  and his comments! My favourite episode would probably be the (WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN SKIP TO THE NEXT ONE OF THIS) one where Rose and the Doctor met Queen Victoria and the werewolf. I'm not exactly sure why, but I absolutely love his scottish accent, and yes, I know David Tennant is scottish. (OK, IT'S SAFE TO READ AGAIN)

  I have played soccer and baseball in the past, but I am now in tae-kwon-do. I used to do ballet, but had to quit because of tae-kwon-do. I also used to do swimming lessons in the summer, but now I swim almost every monday with some cousins and my grandfather. Other things I used to do is bowling and girl guides.

  I'll do one more paragraph on books! I really like adventure, action, horror, and young adult books. Seriously, I got my own bookcase full of books. My favourite books would have to be The Diviners by Libba Bray, Struck by Jennifer Bosworth, all of Rick Riordan's books, Eric Walter books, Alex Rider by Anthony Horowitz, Harry Potter by J.K Rowling, and Conspiracy 365 by Gabrielle Lord.


  Now I am finally done, was it boring? Do you like Doctor Who? Do you like or know any of the books I wrote? What is your favourite episode of Doctor Who?   

2 comments:

  1. Wow Abby! You really did a great job sharing who you are with the world! I've learned so much more about you and I'm so glad; definitely not boring. I haven't watched the new Dr. Who - I used to love the original one when I was a kid, I watched it with my family. I'll have to check out some of the books you recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby! Slender was in a doctor who episode! Though I don't think they called him that :/

    ReplyDelete